Monday, January 6, 2014

Try Anything

For those of you who don't know me, I'm willing to try just about any diy project there is out there when it comes to my home.  Mostly because I can't afford to pay someone else to do it and also because, well, its fun! When things don't go exactly according to plan, I improvise.  I've decided to post several of these projects on this blog the good the bad and the not-so-pretty for any of you out in the wide universe that might be interested.  Most of these projects started as a result of buying our first home.  Yay!  Heres a picture of me holding our first house payment.


It was perfect timing for our little family.  Around the same time we bought our first home we found out we were expecting baby #1.  I think I took 3 or 4 tests just to be sure!


Now we are a family of 4 and MANY house projects later, we are still finding things to improve in our home thanks to a patient husband who says "sure let's do it".  Here he is in all of his toughness.



I know, I know, I'm a lucky girl.  So there it is.  The beginnings of our crazy, fun, and wonderful lives laid out on a blog.  Hopefully you will find something inspiring here and know that you can do it too! This is our way of making our home charming on a budget!

Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment